What does it mean when a city gets its first hospital? It means everyone in the area now has access to a higher level of care. It means a world of new healthcare resources is now available in your own backyard. As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, Pearland Medical Center shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman’s Hospital of Texas and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
In Pearland, we have graduated to the next level as a neighborhood and a city. With the opening of Pearland Medical Center, we’re stronger today than we were in the past, caring for one another the way only friends and neighbors can. We’re not just Pearland anymore. Now we’re Careland.
A full-service hospital means a safer Pearland.
Fast access to expert medical attention is always important, but in cases of heart attacks, strokes or other critical emergencies, it’s vital. Now you have the experts right here, moments away from you and your family.
The convenience of urgent care. The expertise of a premiere hospital.
Our emergency room has already been serving the community since 2006 as HealthOne 24-Hour Emergency Center. As Pearland Medical Center Emergency Services, our new, expanded ER has all the technology, expertise and infrastructure you’d expect from a major hospital. And if you find your needs require the services of a full-service hospital, you’re already here.
A healthy ER experience begins with a short wait time or no wait at all. At Pearland Medical Center, we are staffed to provide quick, convenient emergency services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Less time driving. More time healing.
Nobody likes spending time in traffic or looking for an empty spot in a crowded parking garage, or paying for the right to park somewhere. Here in the neighborhood, you never have to do any of those things. When you need the experts in cardiovascular services, in-patient and out-patient surgery, women’s services and all kinds of imaging, we’ve put them all right here where it’s easy for you to get to.
We care about you and your family almost as much as you do.
Earning the title to Pearland Medical Center focuses on the needs of women, men and their families. With The Woman's Hospital of Texas at Pearland Medical Center staff and our Women's Diagnostic Imaging Center, you’ll find the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive issues and breast health. We offer a Level II NICU for premature infants, and we are partners with the Level III NICU at The Woman’s Hospital of Texas in case of extreme needs.
At Pearland Medical Center, neighbors help neighbors.
When you visit Pearland Medical Center, you’re being served by medical experts who are also your neighbors. They live here. Their kids go to the same schools yours go to. They care about their Pearland neighbors as much as you do. And that’s the way it should be.
Pearland Medical Center specialties
- Our Women’s Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most comprehensive care in the Pearland area, using the very latest in imaging. Our 3D mammography is the first of its kind in the area. It offers the most accurate imaging of any technology ever developed to detect breast cancer early.
- Pearland Medical Center’s Cardiovascular Services will feature a cross-functional team of cardiologists, including the first stenting services offered in Pearland.
- Every major type of imaging is now available in Pearland, in one convenient building. Our Imaging Center will offer everything from X-rays to CT scans and more. Plus we have experienced radiologists to analyze every detail, ensuring you have the absolute most accurate diagnoses.
- Our Outpatient Services have everything you need in one place: imaging, diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery in Pearland from world-class surgeons? Of course. General surgery, spine, GYN, urology and much, much more.